Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm gonna ramble

I love online bill-pay. I sat in my jammies and paid bills. No checks to write, no stamps to dig out of my desk drawer. LOVE. IT.

On a more serious note. (but not that serious) I love life today! Maybe I'm bi-polar but today is a great day. I'm going down to the third ring of hell (namely the south burbs) to see my friends Paul and Maryellen who I haven't seen in a long time. I miss them.

Then tomorrow I have Lori's gig and the boy is going so that'll be fun. Then next week I have to work hard to make up for two Saturdays in a row that I need off. One for Megan's birthday party and one for Paul and Maryellen's 10th anniversary party. (I can't believe it's been 10 years!)

I guess all those feelings of utter aloneness last week were unwarranted. (Although I probably needed to feel that way for a little bit so I could remember today that...) I have lots of great friends.

Thank you all for accepting me even though I get depressed sometimes.

Love you!

No comments: