Thursday, October 12, 2006

Armageddon is upon us

Uhh...what's up with the weather? I woke up and it was snowing. I'd heard it might snow so I wasn't too shocked and by the time I got to my car it had stopped and was just ugly cloudy. Then about 2 miles from my home the sun came out and I saw blue sky and pretty puffy white clouds. Then, as I looked about three blocks ahead, I saw a complete white out. Mind you, my car was still in total sunlight. It was the coolest, freakiest thing I've ever seen. I got to the white out point and was in a complete blizzard...I could barely see two car lengths in front of me.

By the time I'd been working for a half hour the sun was out again and the skies were blue. Ten minutes after that we had another blizzard. So weird.

Definitely "end of the world" weather.

PS. How 'bout that blogroll...I'm frickin' brilliant! (stay tuned for some cool links)

No comments: