Wednesday, June 04, 2008

First Session

I have two classes everyday for the next five weeks. Foundations of Catholicism is going to be great. It's my first theology class ever and I can't wait to get into it. The professor is a young man
(probably younger than me) with a wonderful dry wit. He had some artwork displayed while he lectured today and one of the images was the God/Adam Sistine Chapel fresco. He talked about how man was created out of the divine mind of God...blah blah blah. Then he said that he just showed that picture because if word got out that he showed pictures of naked people in class, it might be more popular. Which is interesting because...

I learned all about the male reproductive system in my human embryology class right before Foundations.

My day came full circle. Very nice.

No comments: